DECA Prom Fashion Show

Suhani Dey and Julia Heins

This poll has ended.

Are you going to the Prom Fashion Show??

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

image

Central students work hard every year to put together different events. One of the most anticipated is the prom fashion show. Our marketing and DECA students have been working hard to put on our annual Prom Fashion Show. 

This year’s theme is Through the Decades. Months of hard work go into putting together this show. One of the students leading this event is 11th grader Camille Posner. When asked why she decided to partake in this event she said that she knew she wanted to help since freshman year. She also said that she “got the chance to watch the dress rehearsal for the show and thought it looked so fun”. This process began last semester when they held auditions for the models. Not only do they have to select the models, they also have to partner with a dress boutique to rent out dresses. Mrs. Smith, one of our amazing marketing teachers and DECA advisors, has been leading her 3rd-year students to create this show. 

Camille Posner also said that her favorite part of putting together this event was, “spending time and working hard with all her friends and Mrs.Smith…and growing closer together”. They have been working since last semester to get the props made for this show. The marketing students also work alongside theatre tech students. Theatre tech students work with stage controls such as lighting and curtains. This show combines both marketing with theatre tech creating a great example of how students at central come together to create something wonderful. 

This year’s prom fashion show will take place on February 10th at 6 and 8 pm. Tickets are on sale right now for $10 and they are selling out fast! Be sure to come out and support all the hardworking students that put together this amazing show. It’s surely something you wouldn’t want to miss!